Monday, May 7, 2007

The ugly duckling that never became a swan..

I am the type of girl who falls inlove very easily. Show me respect, humor and love, then you've got me. Here's the problem, I was never really beautiful enough..

LEAN: When I was 13 years old, I had my first crush, Lean. I met him in church. I really liked him but then one day he told me that he would never EVER like someone like me. Someone as ugly as me. I cried for days.. even weeks. Then I discovered that Lean has been flirting with my friend. Thankfully my friend was a great friend. She never gave Lean a chance because she knew what was happening between us.

PAULO: I dunno if i should call him my first boyfriend. I met him when I was 16. Yes, it took me 3 years to forget Lean. He was a friend of my older brother. We dated for about a month until I learned that I was a just a bet between him and his friends.

DAN: I met him when I was 20. Dan and I dated for a few months. Everything was going well and I thought for once I finally found myself a good guy.. well that was until I got pregnant. He began to ask for money. He even asked for P20,000 from me because he said that he needed to start a business.. I didnt have the money, nor my family would ever want to give him that kind of money. So he left me and went to another country.

CHRIS: This happened a few months ago. An american from Libis, I met him on myspace, then eventually talked to him to Yahoo Messenger. I admit, he was fun to talk to and he would always ask me out. After reading my past on guys, I would expect that you notice that I'm not the type of girl who would go on dates so I have no idea on how to act or what to say on a date. Well eventually, we did go out and it was going well.. Then the next thing I knew, I woke up beside him with no clothes on. I cant remember anything, I did remember having dinner and a few drinks but after that, I couldnt remember anything else... I guess it was the worst thing that happened to me when it comes to guys.

I dont feel sorry for myslef tho.. I treat it as my life's lessons. To never depend on a guy for my happiness.. and yes, i do have a daughter. her name is sofia and she is the love of my life. I dont think any guy would really like me if they knew that i have a daughter, nor would i care. I guess it has comed own to the point where in, I dont care if I have a boyfriend or not. I'm happy with the way things are going. I have more time for myself and time for my baby girl.

No comments: