Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 2

we've only known each other for a few days and already we're talking about marriage... isnt that crazy??? lol well, honestly, I do like him a lot.. not that I would be crazy enough to tell him. well.. i guess this is just me.. I've learned a lot from what happened with Eric.. I mean, I was so inlove in a short period of time that I forgot who I was, or what I was doing. Yes, its crazy. but thats the point isnt it? Internet Relationships are just based on the fantasy of a person.. One thing that I've learned from Travis is that there is a life outside of the chatroom, that everytime you log out, you come back to the real world.

do i believe it when guys tell me how amazing i am? how beautiful i am? no. not because i have low self-esteem, but because everytime I look in the mirror, I wonder what they see in me to call me "amazing" or "beaautiful"..

xo

No comments: