Saturday, July 7, 2007

still immature

some of us are still immature but lately, i realized, even those who are waaaay older than me are waaaay more immature. take Clyde for example. Clyde doesnt know what he wants. he doesnt care if he hurts someone, or make someone cry. as long as he gets what he wants at that time. the guy who can never seem to make up his mind.

why do i say these things? no. im not bitter. for those whom ive been talking to, here's a long explanation on why i really broke up with him.

Clyde's a cool friend. we were good friends for a time and i appreciated him. but when we decided to take our relationship to the next level, i realized that he IS a good friend but a waaaaaay sucky boyfriend LOL

he would be sweet one minute and be really rude the next. he would be soooo cool one min but be such a loser the next. he would rant at me because he was jealous then take it back a few minutes later, claiming he was just kidding.

i guess i just got fed up. it can be very tiring having to deal with drama every hour of everyday. gawd.. a part of me is sad coz it ended.. i mean, it wasnt all bad u know.. there were some fun memories but the other part of me is glad that it did. gawd.. the drama is killing me!!!
whats frustrating was that he would tell his friends that it was my fault. im not blaming anyone. i did whatever he wanted me to do. he would tell me that he was jealous when i talk to other guys, so i stopped. then he would say that he didnt tell me to stop but if u were me, with all the drama that comes with jealousy, would u not stop?

i hope u guys are getting my point.

well.. i dont really care about him anymore. he pissed me off this morning and im just.. tired of arguing about things that doesnt need to be talked about. he keps on blaming me for letting him go. duh.. for the first time since we were together, i was able to do what i wanted to do. so i let him go.

not my loss lol there are ALOT of guys out there who are waaay better than him and even more mature. so why would i settle for someone who gives me more drama than love?
is it my fault that it didnt work? no. i gave it my all. i dont have any regrets whatsoever. try asking him tho.. i doubt that he'll give u a straight answer.. LOL

No comments: