Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the Randy Orton look-a-like

His smile caught my attention.

Ive been crushing on this guy for weeks (i think, for more than a month) now.. and when I say crush, i meant like, CRUSH! lol like a school girl-crush.. like when u like someone on tv, u like looking at them and just looking is enough..

After weeks and weeks and weeks of whining at his brother about how I wanna talk to him.. to get to know him... I finally had the courage to send him a message.

He replied!

Omg! We're actually talking!!!

So this is how it feels.. Gawd.. I can't stop smiling!!
I really like him

Where does my story end? A few days after we started talking..

He got engaged.

*sigh* I'm happy for him, but at the same time.. i'm sad.. not really to the point wherein I would cry.. nah.. but more like, I wish I met him first. lol

But like I told him.. I'd rather be his friend than nothing at all.. Its funny.. I still ask myself, if I had met him first, or even just a few weeks earlier, would I have made a difference? Or would he still get engaged? nah.. I think he's too much inlove to have noticed me.. lol but its ok though.. he's a good friend. I wouldnt like it any other way

No comments: