Tuesday, June 19, 2007

and they say girls are confusing.. tsk.

I've been friends with this guy for a very long time and he's been a great friend.. He's 28 years old and he lives somewhere in New York i think.. so anyway, i was waiting for someone to get online and we started talking. When he asked me what I was doing, I told him the truth. That I was waiting for a guy to come online. Then for some reason, he starts to tell some rude jokes so I told him to stop because I wasnt in the mood for any jokes whatsoever. He did stop for a moment then asks me "wow. ur really horny for the guy huh?" then I told him "no. I'm not that type of girl" Then he answers me with this phrase:
"All girls are like that. and that includes YOU"

Then he stopped talking to me. I mean, wtf happened to him?? He used to be so nice to me. Gawd. I dunno if I'm angry or sad that we're not friends anymore. He totally ruined my whole afternoon..

I've always been nice to people who are nice to me and I try my best to still be nice to a certain group of people even when they say rude things but how can you cope when a good friend of urs suddenly stop being ur friend without even explaining why? I know I should be angry at him and even tell him to shut the f up but we were good friends and there were times when he really helped me out when I had some pretty big problems.. I just wish he'd tell me why he suddenly changed. Gosh... And they say girls are the confusing ones.. lol

No comments: