Saturday, June 9, 2007

Meeting up with people

I've met up with about 4 people with whom I became friends here in myspace. Its ok i guess.. Not as exciting as i thought it would be tho.. I mean, out of those 4, I only found one interesting enough to go on a second date with. The rest were either flakey, extremely boring or very confusing. lol

A friend asked me the other day how it felt to meet up with a person whom I just met on the net. I mean, what am I suppose to say? Its ok i guess? well yeah.. it IS a bit okay. You get to be friends with a few people u met on the net, although i found it hard to keep up with the conversation expecially if it was one sided.. I mean, what can u say when the person ur talking to doesnt seem that interested in getting to know you right? especially if he seemed more interested in talking about himself.
Actually, i think its alright with me... Atleast the convo isnt that boring.. so i told my friend of mine, it was quite interesting to meet a few guys whom i met on the net. what's hard is finding a real guy amongst the guys who are willing to hook up with you.
just a thought.

No comments: