Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just like a broken guitar

just like a broken guitar, i'm always out of tune.. I try to be happy with that i have but it seems like i'm looking for something but i dont know what.. I'm looking for something that would complete me. the one reason for my exsistence... that someone who would make me want to wake up every morning with a smile on my face..

i thought i met him but he disappeared even before he got to know me. obviously his intentions werent true.. i'm hurt and i'm scarred. i hate him so much.. i hat him enough to say that i hope he'll never be happy..

i wish i wasnt so bitter.. i wish all these feelngs werent true.. i wish i could go back in time so that i would have avoided meeting him, avoided wanting him.. he has become a habit of mine, a habit that cant easily break.. i hate him and yet, i like him..

No comments: