Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lips of an Angel

I'm not really looking for a guy nor are my standards very high but then, like any girl, there's the ONE guy that I would like to meet. That one guy that would make me want to wake up everyday with a smile on my face.. I want to meet a guy with the lips of an angel.. The guy who, by just saying my name would sound so sweet it could make me feel weak...

He doesnt have to be "gorgeous" or really "handsome" or fit or even tall. My perfect doesnt have to be a hopeless romantic. No. He's someone who's honest and sincere. He would never lie just to make me feel good. I want to look at his eyes and just feel the love that he's feeling..

But the thing is, there is no perfect guy. A guy would lie or cheat at least once in every relationship. My guy would but he would have the balls to be admit it.

I dont really expect that I would get to feel all of these the first time I would see/meet him.. I mean, that's ridiculous... A friend of mine once said that "love" isnt "automatic", it grows as you get to know the person more.. Its a day-to-say process..

*sigh* If ever there is such a guy... I hope I find him or he finds me.. and if he does.. then everything would be beautiful..

No comments: