Wednesday, June 20, 2007

taking the risk

"You're strange and you're beautiful.. you'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see.. you turn every head but you dont see me..."

So I finally met the guy that could be my "clyde".. He's everything that I imagined my "Clyde" can be.. but what do you do when one day you realize that you're just one of his girls? That what he does and tell you is exactly the things that he tells all of the girls that he meets?


"Let me feel, I dont care if I break down.. Let me fall, even if I hit the ground..."
By now I would expect you to ask what I'm gonna be doing.. nothing i guess.. I promised myself that this time I wouldn't play it safe.. That I would take a risk. I would risk falling for this guy even if everything about him tells me that he's just gonna hurt me.

"I've been an expert at playing it safe and keep it cool but I swear, this is not who I meant to be. I refuse to let my life roll over me..."
So yeah.. I would def take the risk of liking this guy.. I was thinking of him a while ago, actually, he seems to be filling my head lately.. (hehe) and I remembered what Tom said,

"I know whats right, I got just one life. In a world that keeps on pushing me around but I'll stand my ground.."
So now I know what to do.. I've thought about this for quite sometime now.. I can't seem to stop thinking about him though.. He's funny, smart and witty. lol he's like, the perfect guy! well.. not really.. coz if he was perfect, he'd be living somewhere near. not like, a million miles away. LOL *sigh* feels so good and scary at the same time...

No comments: