Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last night's party

Last night, my friend dragged me into going to my ex bf's bday party.. At first it was VERY awkward. omg.. No one was talking to me and I wanted to just go home.. but if i leave, my friend would also leave coz she didnt have a ride. So I decided to just stay put.

So i just sat there, drinking myself to death. I was relieved when I saw one of my old friends come in. We started talking, then eventually, everyone else was talking to me again. My ex talked to me about some "unfinished business" between us.. It was very awkward.. I mean, I was a bit drunk so I wasnt very conversive and I didnt want to get back with him.. Attending the party made me remember the good times and came to a point wherein I almost got back with him but thankfully my friend was there to remind me the thousands of reasons why we broke up. I found it hard to say "no" because a part of me didnt want to hurt him but at the same time, I knew that I had to because if I did say yes then everything wouldnt have been the same.. It would be very hard for the both of us anyway.

Last night was fun and thankfully, i didnt wake up with a hangover. lol Everything about last night made me realize that it IS fun to have someone around. To have someone remind u that he loves u and gives u that warm feeling inside.. I miss having someone like that.. *sigh*

No comments: